Sales Representative South-West
1 October 2019
He/she will take an active role in managing the existing customers, achieving new customers and participating in the management of key accounts. This role is accountable for saling and positioning the Brands of the Millet Mountain Group SAS on the dedicated German territories, including among which :
- Implementation of sales / door opening targets according to budget plan within the area, and fullfillment of sales target
- Continually identifying new and innovative methods to increase sales across allocated area
- Developing ongoing liaison and relations with field accounts, key accounts and new accounts in the dedicated region
- Developing ongoing liaison and relationships with the HQ and regional marketing teams
- Providing presentations during sales seasons, campaigns, trade shows. Holding product presentations, whether in the Showroom, customers' stores or tradeshows
- Being responsible for the dedicated Showroom Merchandising (located in Sindelfingen) and Samples inventory
- Constant customer contact and product trainings
- Ensuring retailers are effectively presenting the MMG Brand products instore and online
- Providing sales planning and forecasting for the dedicated region, analysing weekly sales and reporting
- Developing a multibrand positioning and specific distribution per brand
This role is ideally suited to a person with a deep understanding of the local Sports, Outdoor and Alpine landscape within buying groups, key accounts and field account retailers.
For this position you must have knowledge of the local Retail Market, especially in the sports, outdoor and alpine products
A previous proven experience in a sales role ideally with a global / DACH organisation is required.
Knowledge in using Microsoft Office and other devices, visual communication software is compulsory
You must be able to communicate and write in English for international sales meetings.