Sales Representative CH
1 May 2019
He/she will take an active role in managing the existing customers, achieving new customers and participating in the management of key accounts. This role is accountable for sales and positioning to the Brands of the Millet Mountain Group SAS on the dedicated swiss aterritories, including to:
- Implement sales / door targets according to budget plan within the region
- Continually identify new and innovative methods to increase sales across allocated region
- Develop ongoing liaison and relations with field accounts, key accounts and and new accounts in the dedicated region
- Develop ongoing liaison and relationships with the HQ and regional marketing teams
- Provide presentations during sales seasons, campaigns, trade shows. Hold product presentations, whether in the Showroom, customers' stores or tradeshows
- Be responsible for the dedicated Showroom Merchandising and Samples inventory Care
- Constant customer contact and product trainings
- Ensure retailers are effectively presenting the MMG Brand products instore and online
- Provide sales planning and forecasting to the dedicated region
- Develop a multibrand positioning and specific distribution per brand
This role is ideally suited to a person with a deep understanding of the local Sports, Outdoor and Alpine landscape within buying groups, key accounts and field account retailers.
For this position you must have knowledge of the local Swiss Retail Market especially in the sports, outdoor and alpine products
A previous proven experience in a sales role ideally with a global / DACH organisation is required.
Knowledge in using Microsoft Office and other devices, visual communication software is compulsory
Must be able to communicate and write in English for international sales meetings.