Key Account Manager DACH Area H/F
1 May 2019
The KAM for the DACH Area main mission will be to contribute to drive sales within the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) for the brands Eider & Lafuma, by growing the existing Key Accounts and opening new doors and new KA customers.
Among his/her missions he/she will be responsible of:
- Developing ongoing relationships and strategic growth plans with existing and new accounts
- Presenting Eider and Lafuma's collections to the customers, lead negotiations by respecting Group terms and conditions and commercial agreements to key-accounts and buying groups in accordance with the DACH Area sales Manager.
- Identify and create growth opportunities on the DACH territories for the dedicated Brands
- Monitor and develop existing accounts by creating specific action plans to achieve and settle long- lasting successful relationships
- Propose and animate "sell out" operations in connection with trademarketing
- Optimize the visibility of our brands, products by monitoring KPI per account
- Establish forecasts, analyses and provide reportings to the ASM DACH
You have a successful and significant experience in a similar function ideally in a specialized distribution network, in the sports or consumer goods industry.
You are organized, rigorous, responsive, results-oriented and have a higher business education. You demonstrate real abilities to listen, analyze and convince, while managing the pressure of high-stakes situations.
Comfortable both in oral and written, your excellent relationship allied with your sense of customer service will be your assets to succeed in this function.
Your knowledge / practice of outdoor sports will allow you to be a legitimate interlocutor with customers and internal teams.
You have a good command of computer tools. Common English is required.
Notions of merchandising will be a plus.
Numerous trips to plan on the DACH Area (50%)