E.commerce Project Manager M/F
2 November 2020
Attached to the e-commerce manager , you have a key role in developing our two brandshops www.millet.fr and www.lafuma.com in all the available languages in a constantly changing international environment. You will set-up and successfully implement projects of our strategical roadmap.
You will be integrated into the digital/ ecommerce team and will work in close collaboration with the various businesses: webmarketing manager, eshop manager, webdesigner, marketplace, brand- and retail-manager.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Communication between stakeholders, IT and agencies
- Planning of ecommerce projects and effective task allocation with objectives
- Definition of project goals and milestones
- Advice on and compliance with the budget
- Improvement of the functionality and user-friendliness of existing webshops
- Management of website tests, website development and improvement
- Ensuring compliance with the schedule and workflows
- Coordination between brand department and ecommerce
- Planning of brand content in the ecommerce workflow
To carry out these missions:
- You are organized and know, how to anticipate and respect the schedules
- You have a sense of responsibility and are autonomous in your work
- You know how to react quickly and adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- You study the international market and have a force of proposal to propose improvements and new ideas
- You know how to analyse business data and draw conclusions to optimize your actions
- You are feeling comfortable in communicating with other departments on transversal topics or with external service providers.
- You are minimum Bac +3 with a specialization in digital / e-commerce and experience of 2-3 years in a similar position
- You have experience in a digital project management / e-commerce department (minimum 1-2 years)
- You have an excellent level of writing in French and are perfectly comfortable in communicating daily in English in writing and orally. German is a plus.
- You are feeling comfortable with e-commerce processes and you have an understanding of web development/ integration (Html / CSS) and webmarketing(tracking)
- To have an expérience on Magento Systems and in feed-management is a plus
- To be an outdoor and mountain sports lover, is a plus